(last updated on 16.12.2013)
Personal information provided by You or gathered by Us is controlled primarily by Us as data controller pursuant to the Datenschutzgesetz 2000 (Data Protection Law Austria, 2000).
2. What information do We collect?
We collect and process the following information about You:
- the information provided by You on registration, such as Your name, phone number, email, address;
- information We learn about You from Your use of the Website and Content and Services offered by Us;
- details of any transactions You carry out through the Website; and
- information You provide when giving Us feedback and Content.
3. For what purposes do We use the information We collect?
We use personal information collected from You for the following purposes:
- to provide Our Content and Services;
- to improve and personalise Website, Content and Services;
- to research Our Website, Content and Services;
- to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to You;
- to deliver and provide You with Our Content or Services;
- to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services We provide; and
- to transfer Your details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organizations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of Our business and in the event of a merger or acquisition.
In order to keep You updated We may send You Our newsletter and other communications regarding Content, Services, offers, promotions and events from Us, Our affiliates and partners via email, SMS, post or any other similar communication channel. You give Us herewith Your consent to this and acknowledge that You may object to this and revoke Your consent at any time via email to: info(at)at.redbullmediahouse.com.
We may also monitor Your usage of the Website, and Content or Services You receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
4. How do We store and when do We transfer Your personal information?
All personal information that You submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by You may be disclosed by Us to other companies within the Red Bull Group and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. By submitting information via the Website, You agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
5. Disclosure of Your information
We may share the information We collect among Our affiliated companies at home and abroad including Our partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on Our behalf including delivering services, sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analysing data, providing customer service and for accounting and invoicing purposes. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Your personal information but We shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions.
Where requested to do so, We may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning You or Your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required.
Whilst We take measures to safeguard the personal information that You provide to Us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that You transfer to Us over the Internet.
6. Tracking Software and Cookies – What are they and how do We use them?
Our website uses the services of Webtrekk, a Web analysis service from Webtrekk GmbH, with registered offices in Germany, Boxhagener Strasse 76-78, 10245 Berlin, to collect statistical data on the use of our website and optimise our services accordingly. Collected data is sent only to our statistics provider, Webtrekk GmbH. Webtrekk GmbH is data-privacy certified for Web analytics. Collection occurs via a cookie. Your IP address is anonymised, saved and sent, making it impossible to identify you via your IP address. Webtrekk uses session cookies, which are deleted when the browser session ends. The same is true for last-click cookies. The collected data is deleted once there is no longer a need to save it for analytical purposes, or upon user request. Users can opt out of the anonymised tracking of their visit data at any time, so that they are no longer tracked in the future.
For exclusion from Webtrekk tracking, a cookie named “webTrekkOptOut” from the domain webtrekk.net is used. This tracking opt-out is active as long as this cookie is not deleted. To activate this opt-out, please click here http://www.webtrekk.com/en/index/dataprivacy/cookieoptout.html
7. Your rights
8. Third party sites and hyperlinks
In submitting Personal User Data, the User warrants that he or she is not less than sixteen years of age. Red Bull does not intend to collect any personal data from individuals under sixteen years of age, unless the child is at least thirteen and obtains the consent of their parent / guardian beforehand. Where appropriate, We will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on Our websites and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.
© 2013 Red Bull Media House GmbH